AlphaCare Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Organizations no longer require to have high capital investment on Disaster Recovery.
Managed Service Approach
- Nowadays, Disaster Recovery can be improved through a managed service approach.
- Whatever your data protection needs, we'll start by understanding your applications and recovery goals.
- We'll give you a customized proposal with flexible options that will make disaster recovery a realistic capability for your organization.
- We are here to help to eliminate the high failure rates of traditional backup and shorten your RPO and RTO for both system and entire site.
Failure in IT is very costly!
- Your operations would come to a halt, and if valuable data are lost, you would be spending a lot of resources trying to rebuild those lost information.
- In any case, it is a great financial lost to your company.
Business Continuity Strategy
- If your business doesn’t have a solid disaster recovery plan to ensure your business can continue to work, or you don’t have the confidence to know how that plan is going to be implemented, then we suggest that you need a bit of help to put all of this in place to rationalize your business continuity strategy.
- We can help you in the formulating of the disaster recovery plan, and support you in time of disaster.
- We also provide data recovery services on failed storage device, provide standby hardware and services required to revive business operations within the shortest span of time.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaas) covers many different options and solutions.
We are here to look at what you have, how it is used, what the goal is and then to make recommendations based on your priorities.
WIth DRaaS, we act as advisor and implementer assisting in planning, deployment, testing and management of your recovery strategy. We manage nearly all aspects of your recovery, so that your team can focus on other business priorities. While we are standing by to assist if needed, your are responsible for the aspects of your company's DR plan.
Offering both private or public cloud service option, customer has the flexibility to make their considerations and decision on the aspect of cost of investment, optimum RTO / RPO, data sovereignty etc. We provide AlphaCloud, a private cloud developed by Alphamatic, as DR site for customers who want their data to stay in Malaysia.