How we help you to success in this role?
- You will be assigned to attend on technical training or bootcamp conducted by product principals e.g. HPE/ARUBA, RUCKUS, CISCO, SANGFOR etc.
- As soon as you obtained necessary skills and knowledge with sufficient experience & exposure, you will be given opportunities to lead a project with guidance from the Senior Technology Specialist or Manager.
How this career will benefit you?
- You are recognised and rewarded with incentive when a project is successfully implemented meeting the project objectives.
- Opportunity to participate in special certification programme with fully sponsored training/e-learning & exams.
- You will always stay relevant with continuous learning and exposure in latest Networking/Security technology and solutions.
- Your working experience with HPE/ARUBA, RUCKUS, CISCO etc. team will enhance your personal value.
- Oversea training opportunity
- Challenging and rewarding
- Fully sponsored training/e-leraning and certification
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering.
- Candidate with CCNP or equivalent certifications are desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of project deployment experience in networking / security or minimum 5 years of technical support experience.
- Customer service-oriented; strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player as well as work well with others.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and change management processes is desired.