How we help you to success in this role?
- One-to-One Mentor programme guided by Technology Specialist/Project Manager.
- Involve and learn in projects implementation for sizable and sophisticated project led by dedicated Project Manager/Technology Specialist.
- Opportunities to deploy smaller project with guidance from Technology Specialist Team once obtaining sufficient experience & exposure.
How this career benefit you?
- Opportunity to participate in special certification programme as MCSA, CCNA etc. with fully sponsored training/e-learning & exams couple with incentives once passed.
- You will have a planned career path to move on as Technology Specialist, then Project Manager.
- You will gain abundant exposure and experience in latest IT technology and solutions e.g. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), Server Virtualization, Managed Wireless System etc.
- Long term career development and planning
- Fully sponsored training and certification
- Vast and diverse e-learning courses
- One-to-One Mentor programme guided by Technology Specialist/Project Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in IT support /installation for PC, server, LAN products or related field.
- Candidates with MCTS / MCITP or CCNE certification are preferred but not compulsory as professional training & certification will be provided.
- You will need to be keen in learning because there are various technology, solutions & products from multiple vendors e.g. Microsoft, HPE, DellEMC, Vmware, Veeam etc.
- Able to converse fluently in English.